Join us at Cedaredge Golf Course on July 4th for a Flag Golf Tournament.
In a Flag tournament each golfer starts the round with a designated number of strokes and plays until they run
out. Each golfer in the tournament carries a flag with their name on it as they play, and uses it to mark where their final shot came to rest.
For example, if a golfer has a handicap of 20 from the white tees, that player would be allotted 92 strokes for the round (20 strokes plus the par on the course). After the player hits their 92nd shot, the flag with your name on it is planted in the ground where that shot came to rest. The golfer that has progressed the farthest on the course and planted their flag is the winner.
- Tuesday July 4
- Tee Times Start at 8AM
- Players must have a current & active USGA Handicap
- 80% of your current handicap will be added to par for your designated stroke allotment
- Entry fee $20 per player
- All players start on Hole #1
- Win golf shop merchandise credit (prizes based on number of participants)
- Food & Beverage Specials At Lucky Shot following tournament
To enter complete the entry form and return to the Cedaredge Golf Course Pro Shop. Questions? Call (970) 856-7781.
Hard copies of the entry form available from the pro shop or from the website, here: Golf Tournament Entry Form